Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nearing the end...

So my trip is coming to a close, we fly home in two days (the 27th here) and get home (well into minneapolis) on the 27th. It's weird, we leave at about 7:30 PM on the 27th and get in at about 9:30 PM on the 27th...so we'll gain the days we lost coming over here! It's just weird that in time we'll only be two hours later getting in than when we left, but really we'll be in the air about 20 hours, plus layovers. Hopefully I can sleep most of the 12 hour flight like I did last time...and yay for in flight movies!
I am getting nice and freckly (and tan!)...and for the first time ever my legs are almost as tan as my arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know...weird right?
Our last day on the beach today...really sad, especially since it was kinda rainy and cloudy, it's pouring rain right now. but still nice and warm!!!!!! :)
I miss everyone a lot...not quite enough to give up the warm weather yet, but I'm ready to come home, especially to get my horse ready for show season, only 4 months until our first one of the year, at least the first recognized one of the year, maybe we'll fit in a schooling show or two before that... (sorry, rambling!)
I hope everyone has been having a great january! I know mine has been one that has been a challenge, a learning opportunity, and tons of fun! I've gotten to know a great group of people, there has been basically no drama whatsoever, which with 16 college kids that's really surprising, but Joe did a great job of picking people that are very different, but who all get along really well!
I'm going to head back and have some dinner here soon!
I will see most of you very soon!
Love,
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment